What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to train and develop your career skills with cutting edge, specialised training.
Apprenticeships mix on-the-job training with classroom learning. They provide you with the skills you need for your chosen career that will also lead to nationally recognised qualifications. As an Apprentice you earn whilst you learn giving you the opportunity to start your career straight away.
Benefits of an apprenticeship
There are many benefits to going down the route of an apprenticeships, this is a quick overview of some of those benefits:
- Earn while you learn
- Training in the skills employers want
- Receive recognised qualifications
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Increased future earning potential
- Improve employment opportunities
- Ongoing and personalised support
- Improve your employability
- Gain real work experience
“During my apprenticeship, I have developed my skills within a real professional working environment, whilst working towards my qualification.
Nathan Hodgson | SNE Apprentice